Spa Services Representative* - Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Spa Services Representative*
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Rancho Mirage, California 92270
Jan 06, 2017
Feb 15, 2017
Type of Position:
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
To welcome guests, answer all questions, make appointments, sell services, reservations, maintain professional attitude at all times, especially on phones. Perform all desk duties explained in training, maintaining banks, finishing all paperwork per shift.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned)
• Excellent guest services and professionalism is a must at all times.
• Greet all guests in a warm and friendly manner using eye contact as they enter and exit the Spa. Use
surname (example Mr. Jackson) when known.
• Interact with guests in a friendly, service oriented manner.
• Answer telephone with proper, courteous identification greeting within three rings.
• Provide Spa information of: services, activities and facilities.
• Schedule all spa services.
• Be familiar with the various types of treatments offered including treatment benefits and
• Schedule appointments according to guest preference and availability.
• Ensure that the guest has a full understanding of the service and is comfortable with the process,
verifying appointments and times.
• Efficiently and accurately check-in guest, verifying appointments and times.
• Correctly process all charges and sales according to company procedures.
• Regularly check computer for service openings throughout the day being aware of what needs to be
sold, and looking to prevent mishaps.
• Scheduling services for guests with accuracy and consistency using individual log in.
• Assist guest in the Spa Boutique and ring up sales.
• Promote sales of treatments with a priority to up-selling and suggestive selling to guests.
• Accurately and completely handle all cancellations.
• Maintain accurate cashiering and bank responsibilities.
• Punch in and out on time clock; no more than 7 minutes before or after shift. Punch out for lunch
breaks as well.
• Arrive for your shift in uniform, looking clean and professional.
• Attend all scheduled staff meetings.
• Read departmental memo book daily, as you will be held accountable for knowing that information.
• Perform requested duties of manager/supervisor as needed.
• Comply with all ACC policies and procedures
• Follow Spa front desk and programming standards of operation procedures.
GAMING EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Cashier, computer, hotel/spa experience preferred. Must be very detail oriented and well organized. Skilled to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Work well in fast paced, high pressure environment while maintaining a calm demeanor.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma/G.E.D: and 6 months to 1 year experience in cashiering and guest services.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that much be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this position.
. Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Some sitting, bending, kneeling, twisting, reaching
. Occasionally exposed to heat/humidity/moisture from sauna, inhalation room and steam room. Some
exposure to water on surfaces near showers, pools and tubs.
. During summer season, occasional exposure of extreme heat due to outside temperatures. Some
outdoor exposure required.
. Some exposure to extreme heat, moving mechanical parts, odors from mineral waters and salon hair
. Must be able to push/pull up to 50 lbs
. Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs
To be considered for this position you
must complete the
Employer Online Application via the company website.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa • Spa Resort Casino Hotel
Rancho Mirage • Palm Springs
HotWaterCasino.com • SpaResortCasino.com
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a four-diamond resort in Rancho Mirage, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining, shopping, relaxing spas and luxurious hotel rooms, all in a gorgeous resort setting.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California has been repeatedly voted "Best Casino" in reader's polls. It’s home to more than a thousand slots, a variety of table games, and a wildly popular 18-table non-smoking Poker room. The casino offers exciting lounge entertainment plus award-winning dining, adjacent to its luxury resort hotel. Guests can stay in style in 340 deluxe rooms and suites; enjoy a relaxing spa, pool and cabana complex, as well as a state-of-the-art conference center. The Show, a 2,000 seat entertainment venue completes this world-class destination.
Spa Resort Casino is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, California. The resort’s boutique hotel offers 229 newly remodeled guest rooms, and the world-famous Spa which offers natural hot mineral springs. Spa Resort Casino also offers the best in gaming with slots, table games and a private high-limit gaming room. The property features fine dining, live entertainment and dancing, all just steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants that make Palm Springs one of the America’s most adored resorts.
Both resorts are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-famous Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.