International Relationship Marketing Host - Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
International Relationship Marketing Host
Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
Hanover, Maryland 21076
Dec 16, 2016
Mar 17, 2017
Type of Position:
Maintain a clean, safe, fast, friendly, and fun environment for all guests, team members and company assets. The focus shall always be on ensuring a safe and comfortable environment, while maintaining a positive can-do attitude with an emphasis on the highest level of guest service for both external and internal guests to Maryland Live! Casino.
The International Relationship Marketing Host is responsible for providing customer service and assistance to VIP players; and all guests in Maryland Live Casino high limit rooms and around the casino where necessary. The Relationship Marketing Host will ensure that the highest quality of service is provided so that Maryland Live Casino guests have a favorable gaming experience. Will also assist the Relationship Marketing Managers and Senior Marketing Relationship Managers with guest functions to ensure guest retention and repeat business.
- CLEAN - Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat, CLEAN and crisp personal appearance
- SAFE - Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry-free, carefree experience.
- FAST - Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
- FRIENDLY - Greet guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. Steps to ease guests concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
- FUN - Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interact and build relationships with guests, concentrating in the higher denomination zones. Explain the benefits of the Player’s Reward Club and encourage enrollment.
- Grows actual revenues annually, consistent with property plan, and cross property goals.
- Respond to guest’s special complimentary requests and make adjustments based on sound, profitable decisions using the company’s complimentary policies.
- Continuously develop and sustain personalized relationships with guests, with increased awareness of such guests’ complimentary use and standing based on company policies. Executing the proper complimentary decisions for all guests for the use of off-site sporting suites and event tickets based on companies policies. Along with keeping an overall consistent complimentary issuance with the companies guidelines.
- Handle and respond to guest complaints to ensure a positive outcome.
- Assist with the planning and execution of assigned parties, promotions, special events and tournaments.
- Consistently develop qualified guests to move their play to higher denomination zones and monitor guest activity through use of on-line systems.
- Provide valuable feedback to Relationship Marketing Managers and the management team on guest preferences and their expectations.
- Notify Relationship Marketing Managers when key guests are present. Work in partnership with the Relationship Marketing Manager, and act as proxy if Manager is off premise.
- Create daily shift report and send out as assigned.
- Supervise VIP Concierge
- Ensure full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to demonstrate a professional, mature, positive and confident demeanor in dealing with guests and accomplishing daily tasks.
- Demonstrates the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, both within and outside the department on a daily basis.
- Must have a guest-oriented work ethic. Strives to provide the best and personalized service to all guests.
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently.
- Knowledge of Player Tracking System, AS400, Microsoft Word and E.D.T systems.
- Knowledge of gaming regulations. Ability to recognize problem gaming signs and deal with them appropriately.
- Broad variety of tasks and deadlines requires a flexible and irregular work schedule.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Two (2) to Five (5) years of experience in customer service, marketing, hospitality management and/or gaming.
- Two years of experience in direct interaction with customers.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid gaming license as determined by the Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency for the position.
- Fluent or proficient in Korean, Chinese, Mandarin, and/or Vietnamese required.
Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland is conveniently located at the Arundel Mills Mall, halfway between Baltimore and Washington, directly off the Baltimore-Washington Parkway at Arundel Mills Blvd. and Route 100 in Hanover, MD (Anne Arundel County), with easy access off I-95 at Route 100.
Open 24/7, the $500+ million Maryland Live! Casino is one of the largest commercial casinos in the country with more than 200 live action table games, including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow, and a Poker Room; approximately 4,000 of the latest slot machines; and two High Limit rooms.
The new flagship Live! Hotel is coming 1st Quarter 2018, and the new Live! Lofts is now open.
A variety of irresistible dining options include Bobby’s Burger Palace, from celebrated chef Bobby Flay; The Cheesecake Factory®; Phillips® Seafood; the Zagat-rated #1 steakhouse The Prime Rib®; the multi-station Live! Buffet; Noodles, featuring traditional Ramen noodles, bánh mì sandwiches and phð soups; Luk Fu, serving authentic South East Asian cuisine; and Morty’s Delicatessen, a traditional New York-style deli. A sizzling nightlife, including live entertainment at Rams Head Center Stage and the unique, interactive R Bar, completes the world-class gaming and entertainment experience.
Other first-class amenities include the Shop Live! retail store; a bus lounge, and a secure covered 5,000-space parking garage with valet service, free self-parking and direct elevator access to the casino floor. Maryland Live! Casino is owned and operated by an affiliate of The Cordish Companies.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and unlimited career potential. Our benefits are effective on the first of the month following 60-days of employment.
Call 855-5MD-LIVE (855-563-5483); or visit http://www.marylandlivecasino.com/ or http://www.myliveonlinecasino.com/ Follow Maryland Live! Casino on Facebook and Twitter.
For employment opportunities, visit http://www.jobsatmarylandlivecasino.com/