Cage Service Representative (Cashier) - Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
Cage Service Representative (Cashier)
Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
Hanover, Maryland 21076
Dec 28, 2016
Mar 28, 2017
Type of Position:
Accounting & Finance
- Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat, CLEAN and crisp personal appearance.
- Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry-free, carefree experience.
- Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
- Greet guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guests concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
- Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here.
- Responsible for cashing customers out, giving correct change, and answering customer questions in a courteous and professional manner.
- Responsible for accurately counting and recording assigned funds and making exchanges of funds throughout the shift.
- Keeping cash drawer balanced and impressed.
- Making exchanges with Main bank, Marker Bank and Chip Bank.
- Verifying and documenting personal identification information for check, cash advance and Slot Marker transactions.
- Process Slot / Table Marker Redemptions, Consolidations and Substitutions.
- Completing CTRs, SARC’s, W2Gs, and MTLs.
- Annual Title 31 Certification.
- All other duties as assigned by Management.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Six months to two years high volume cashier or banking experience.
- Six months to two years customer service experience dealing directly with customers.
- Must be able to pass required math test and obtain and maintain a valid gaming license as determined by the Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency for the position.
- Ability to read, speak clearly, and listen.
- Ability to read and comprehend basic instructions.
- Ability to complete forms.
- Ability to compute basic mathematical functions including multiplication, division, addition, subtraction and percentages.
- Able to use basic banking equipment and 10-key calculators.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft XP Professional Operating System or similar.
- Ability to become proficient with all department specific computer programs.
- Ability to distinguish between colors.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressure in an interruptive environment. Good communication skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend memos, and reports.
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to work various hours, as needed, including weekends and holidays.
- Must present self in a well-groomed and professional manner.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift, push or pull up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to walk up and down steps to enter/exit casino floor.
- Must be able to stoop, bend and squat.
- Must be able to hear and speak English.
- Must be able to work in a location with loud noise and visual distractions.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland is conveniently located at the Arundel Mills Mall, halfway between Baltimore and Washington, directly off the Baltimore-Washington Parkway at Arundel Mills Blvd. and Route 100 in Hanover, MD (Anne Arundel County), with easy access off I-95 at Route 100.
Open 24/7, the $500+ million Maryland Live! Casino is one of the largest commercial casinos in the country with more than 200 live action table games, including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow, and a Poker Room; approximately 4,000 of the latest slot machines; and two High Limit rooms.
The new flagship Live! Hotel is coming 1st Quarter 2018, and the new Live! Lofts is now open.
A variety of irresistible dining options include Bobby’s Burger Palace, from celebrated chef Bobby Flay; The Cheesecake Factory®; Phillips® Seafood; the Zagat-rated #1 steakhouse The Prime Rib®; the multi-station Live! Buffet; Noodles, featuring traditional Ramen noodles, bánh mì sandwiches and phð soups; Luk Fu, serving authentic South East Asian cuisine; and Morty’s Delicatessen, a traditional New York-style deli. A sizzling nightlife, including live entertainment at Rams Head Center Stage and the unique, interactive R Bar, completes the world-class gaming and entertainment experience.
Other first-class amenities include the Shop Live! retail store; a bus lounge, and a secure covered 5,000-space parking garage with valet service, free self-parking and direct elevator access to the casino floor. Maryland Live! Casino is owned and operated by an affiliate of The Cordish Companies.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and unlimited career potential. Our benefits are effective on the first of the month following 60-days of employment.
Call 855-5MD-LIVE (855-563-5483); or visit http://www.marylandlivecasino.com/ or http://www.myliveonlinecasino.com/ Follow Maryland Live! Casino on Facebook and Twitter.
For employment opportunities, visit http://www.jobsatmarylandlivecasino.com/