Tram Driver* - Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Indio, California 92203-3499
Jan 11, 2017
Feb 09, 2017
Type of Position:
- Safely operates Guest and Employee Trams on and near the Fantasy Springs Resort and Casino.
- Maintains trams in a clean and litter free condition.
- Reports any mechanical problems to appropriate persons and fills out required paperwork.
- Completes a Driver Safety program for operation of vehicles.
- Follows all property procedures and regulations.
- Sets the standard for adherence to 10-5 rule.
- Assist Bellstand as needed or called upon.
- Maintains communication with PBX and Property via proper use of Radios/Phones.
- This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet busines needs of the company.
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino is an organization in the hospitality industry. As such, the ability to conduct business in a positive and friendly manner both with guests and staff and within negative situations is a requirement of the position.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- This position requires a dynamic outgoing personality that is kind, polite and energetic. This employee is first to greet and make guests and employees happy to be here.
- Must prove and maintain a good driving record and posses a valid California Drivers License.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- One to three years’ related experience.
- The Tram Operator/Driver must be competent in oral and written communication and reading comprehension using the English language.
- Bi-lingual ability in Spanish is a plus.
- The Tram Operator/Driver must communicate in a professional and appropriate manner with personal while in person or via radio/phone.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks of varying priority and deadlines simultaneously.
- The Tram Operator/Driver is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, as well as speak and hear. Employee may be required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Follows policies and procedures of the organization. Performs job functions in a manner consistent with organizations goals and values.Follows instructions, responds to management direction.
- May be required to work overtime as needed.
- Arrives at work and appointments consistently and on time. Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
Must be able to follow all property policies in regards to grooming and uniform standards.
- Maintains uniform in a clean and crisp presentation.
Division/Department : Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Shift/Hours : Varies
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Cabazon Band of Mission Indians
84-245 Indio Springs Parkway
Indio, CA 92203-3499
Fax: (760) 238-5621
Web Site: www.fantasyspringsresort.com
How to apply by fax:
Please make sure to list which positions you are applying for:
FAX your resume to (760) 238-5621
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino is located on the reservation of the Cabazon Band of Mission Indians in southern California near the city of Indio, 22 miles east of Palm Springs and approximately 130 miles northeast of Los Angeles.
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino offers 2,000 slot and video poker machines, Bingo and 40 table games, which include Blackjack, Mini-Baccarat, California Craps, Jackpot Pai Gow, and Spanish 21.
The Resort offers 250 luxurious rooms with spectacular mountain views. Food and beverage venues include fine dining in The Bistro and casual dining or cocktails in JOY Asian Cuisine, POM, The Fresh Grill Buffet, The Pizza Kitchen, Lique, LIT bar & lounge, and the12th Floor Cocktail Lounge & Wine Bar.
Guests can enjoy live entertainment from concerts to boxing in the Special Events Center and relax on the Eagle Falls Golf Course, a masterpiece with unique elevations and water features that is open for public play.