Technician, Surveillance - Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Palm Springs, California 92264
Feb 15, 2017
Mar 25, 2017
Type of Position:
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Maintains, services, manages the CCTV cameras and recording system to the standards as prescribed by the ACGC standards, NIGC MICS, California Gambling laws/regulations and Compact Agreements. This is to include repair, installation and replacement of all equipment and related devices the Tribe has provided for the protection of assets as well as the safety of guests and employees. Supervising and training of support Technician(s). This position requires 24 hour 7 days a Week availability. The Lead Technician reports to Surveillance Manager with whom an open accurate and reliable line of communication is to be maintained.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned
- Maintains an accurate inventory of all equipments assigned to his care
- Maintains a detailed report of all installation, repair and replacement of equipment and tools assigned to his care
- Keeps Surveillance Manager /Assistant Manager thoroughly informed of all activities related to equipment repair adjustment, replacement. Analyzing and anticipating the equipment needed to protect Tribal assets and communicating this information in a timely manner so as to avoid any loss of recorded data or image.
- Develop and communicate a schedule for all regular maintenance activities such as cleaning of camera domes, and preventive maintenance.
- The nature of the electronic /digital environment requires the Lead Technician to keep up with the developments and emerging technologies of this field. This individual must be self motivated and initiative driven.
- It is the responsibility of the Technician to maintain all equipment certifications and licenses current.
- Must be expert at pulling cable safely, efficiently and in a neat professional manner without damaging adjacent areas, surfaces or fixtures.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
EDUCATION and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the professional CCTV technical electronic aspect of gaming or closely related field.
- Working knowledge of the current ACGC Surveillance equipment, associated computers, databases and all technologies in use at the Spa Resort and Casino and Agua Caliente Resort and Spa.
To be considered for this position you
must complete the
Employer Online Application via the company website.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa • Spa Resort Casino Hotel
Rancho Mirage • Palm Springs
HotWaterCasino.com • SpaResortCasino.com
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a four-diamond resort in Rancho Mirage, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining, shopping, relaxing spas and luxurious hotel rooms, all in a gorgeous resort setting.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California has been repeatedly voted "Best Casino" in reader's polls. It’s home to more than a thousand slots, a variety of table games, and a wildly popular 18-table non-smoking Poker room. The casino offers exciting lounge entertainment plus award-winning dining, adjacent to its luxury resort hotel. Guests can stay in style in 340 deluxe rooms and suites; enjoy a relaxing spa, pool and cabana complex, as well as a state-of-the-art conference center. The Show, a 2,000 seat entertainment venue completes this world-class destination.
Spa Resort Casino is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, California. The resort’s boutique hotel offers 229 newly remodeled guest rooms, and the world-famous Spa which offers natural hot mineral springs. Spa Resort Casino also offers the best in gaming with slots, table games and a private high-limit gaming room. The property features fine dining, live entertainment and dancing, all just steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants that make Palm Springs one of the America’s most adored resorts.
Both resorts are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-famous Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.