Banquet Server - Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Indio, California 92203-3499
Jan 11, 2017
Feb 09, 2017
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
Assists the banquet manager, assistant manager and captains to serve all banquet functions, concerts and all catered events in a timely, efficient, courteous, and professional manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Responsible and familiar with all room sets, table sets, buffet presentations and settings, menu items, napkin folds, banquet service standards, customer service oriented and responsible to obey all regulations established at this property.
- Responsible of understanding of where all banquet items, materials, equipment, condiments, service ware, utensils and other supplies are placed, used and stored.
- Responsible for cleanliness of the room and working station at all times, capable of busing dishes and other equipment in and out of banquet room using set standards and guidelines.
- Must observe and fallow personal hygiene requirements, have a current Food Handlers Card, and maintain a high standard of appearance at all times.
- Adhere to all rules, regulations and policies as stated in the employee handbook as well as other training materials provided by the company.
- This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Previous experience in an upscale hotel/resort food and beverage operation is preferred but not required.
- Must understand and be able to establish Basic English conversations.
- Must have at least one year of Customer Service experience.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, lift at least 50 pounds, carry items long distances, navigate stairs and ramps, and must be able to bend repeat at the waist.
- Must observe personal hygiene and have a current Food Handlers Card along with a current Gaming License.
Division/Department : Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Shift/Hours : Varies
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Cabazon Band of Mission Indians
84-245 Indio Springs Parkway
Indio, CA 92203-3499
Fax: (760) 238-5621
Web Site: www.fantasyspringsresort.com
How to apply by fax:
Please make sure to list which positions you are applying for:
FAX your resume to (760) 238-5621
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino is located on the reservation of the Cabazon Band of Mission Indians in southern California near the city of Indio, 22 miles east of Palm Springs and approximately 130 miles northeast of Los Angeles.
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino offers 2,000 slot and video poker machines, Bingo and 40 table games, which include Blackjack, Mini-Baccarat, California Craps, Jackpot Pai Gow, and Spanish 21.
The Resort offers 250 luxurious rooms with spectacular mountain views. Food and beverage venues include fine dining in The Bistro and casual dining or cocktails in JOY Asian Cuisine, POM, The Fresh Grill Buffet, The Pizza Kitchen, Lique, LIT bar & lounge, and the12th Floor Cocktail Lounge & Wine Bar.
Guests can enjoy live entertainment from concerts to boxing in the Special Events Center and relax on the Eagle Falls Golf Course, a masterpiece with unique elevations and water features that is open for public play.