Electronic Game Tech Supervisor - River Spirit Casino
Electronic Game Tech Supervisor
River Spirit Casino
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74137
Jan 02, 2017
Mar 03, 2017
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
Responsible for installs, repairs and maintaining gaming machines for all MCNC properties. Duties include but are not limited to the application of trouble-shooting skills and electronic circuit boards, mechanical components, and assembly parts for EG machine manufacturer. Supervises Game Techs on the shift to oversee and coordinate EG projects as assigned. Escalate issues or provide information to Supervisor for resolution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains, repairs and modifies the electronic components, systems, and peripherals of gaming machines, and exhibits superior trouble shooting and diagnostic skills for all MCNC properties.
- Supervise and perform removals, moves, installs and/or upgrades EG machines and performs initial setup and check out of new EG machines.
- Verifies that all EG machines communicate accurately with internal systems for accounting purposes; researches and resolves issues that arise with same.
- Participates in EG department special projects by interpreting gaming documents, gathering materials necessary to complete the project, including RAM Clears, key chipping, machine moves, conversions, and upgrades to meet manufacturers and regulatory agency specifications.
- Responds in a timely manner to resolve guest complaints regarding technical problems with EG machines.
- Helps monitor and track the EG machine malfunctions, the cause and the parts involved.
- Provides on the job technical support and training to various positions within EG Performance Department and Operations.
- Maintains professional and good communications with co-workers and supervisors to build a cohesive and effective work environment able to provide high quality service and repairs.
- Assist with training and supervision of EG Techs as requested and required.
- Notifies Director of EG Performance of pertinent issues as they arise and as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
High School Diploma; and/or combination of education & experience.
Minimum 5 years Electronic Game Technical experience; Class II and Class III casino experience preferred.
River Spirit Casino
P.O. Box 700833
Tulsa OK, 74170
River Spirit Casino, located in Tulsa, OK, has over 200,000 square feet of gaming space. The casino floor features 2,600 slot machines, 15 table games including Blackjack, Texas Hold'em, Pai Gow Poker, and Baccarat as well as 11 poker tables.
Guest can dine at Johnny Rockets or Visions Buffet and enjoy cocktails and entertainment at Scoreboard Sports Bar or 5 O'Clock Somewhere Bar. Other standard features are FREE entertainment, exciting promotions, a High Stakes Lounge, and customer service.
We are always looking for outstanding employees who are customer service-oriented and are dedicated to making a guest’s stay memorable and enjoyable. If you have excellent communications skills and a warm smile, we are interested in talking to you.
We are growing and opportunities abound! Here at Creek Nation Casino we not only provide great career opportunities in an exciting and fun work environment but also offer our team members competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes the following:
Family Medical Leave (unpaid)
Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Employer Paid Benefits
Direct Deposit Perfect
Attendance Incentive Holiday
Pay 401 (k) after 1 year of uninterrupted service
Short and Long Term Disability
As part of our dedication to career advancement, River Spirit Casino also focuses on guest service and training, offering free training classes to foster the individual growth and success of our team members.
Fun is not just something we promise our guests! Come join the excitement as a member of the Creek Nation Casino team and discover just how limitless your potential really is.
If you are local, visit the Human Resources between the hours of 9 am and 4 pm. For a complete, detailed list of current job openings, please contact the Human Resources office at 918-995-8849.