Guest Room Attendant - River Spirit Casino
Guest Room Attendant
River Spirit Casino
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74137
Jan 02, 2017
Mar 03, 2017
Type of Position:
Ensure all assigned areas are cleaned according to RSC standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follows job tasks as assigned by Housekeeping Floor Supervisor.
- Responds to and or notifies Floor Supervisor of all guest requests or complaints.
- Replenish all supplies in guest rooms.
- Clean areas assigned using approved methods/procedures, materials, equipment and supplies.
- Operate housekeeping equipment such as vacuums, steamers etc.
- Work safely and efficiently, utilizing safety equipment, techniques and products.
- Maintain assigned equipment is a clean, orderly and safe condition.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Utilize phone, radios and or other methods such as ipad or computer tablets.
- Other duties as assigned.
HS Diploma; and/or combination of education & experience.
Previous experience in a Hotel Housekeeping or Janitorial service position preferred but not required.
Qualified applicants should possesses a friendly and out-going personality, enjoy working closely with others and willing to provide a positive experience to hotel’s guest.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
River Spirit Casino
P.O. Box 700833
Tulsa OK, 74170
River Spirit Casino, located in Tulsa, OK, has over 200,000 square feet of gaming space. The casino floor features 2,600 slot machines, 15 table games including Blackjack, Texas Hold'em, Pai Gow Poker, and Baccarat as well as 11 poker tables.
Guest can dine at Johnny Rockets or Visions Buffet and enjoy cocktails and entertainment at Scoreboard Sports Bar or 5 O'Clock Somewhere Bar. Other standard features are FREE entertainment, exciting promotions, a High Stakes Lounge, and customer service.
We are always looking for outstanding employees who are customer service-oriented and are dedicated to making a guest’s stay memorable and enjoyable. If you have excellent communications skills and a warm smile, we are interested in talking to you.
We are growing and opportunities abound! Here at Creek Nation Casino we not only provide great career opportunities in an exciting and fun work environment but also offer our team members competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes the following:
Family Medical Leave (unpaid)
Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Employer Paid Benefits
Direct Deposit Perfect
Attendance Incentive Holiday
Pay 401 (k) after 1 year of uninterrupted service
Short and Long Term Disability
As part of our dedication to career advancement, River Spirit Casino also focuses on guest service and training, offering free training classes to foster the individual growth and success of our team members.
Fun is not just something we promise our guests! Come join the excitement as a member of the Creek Nation Casino team and discover just how limitless your potential really is.
If you are local, visit the Human Resources between the hours of 9 am and 4 pm. For a complete, detailed list of current job openings, please contact the Human Resources office at 918-995-8849.