Housekeeping Floor Supervisor - River Spirit Casino
Housekeeping Floor Supervisor
River Spirit Casino
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74137
Jan 02, 2017
Mar 03, 2017
Type of Position:
Supervises and coordinates activities of staff in the assigned floor/area, ensuring appropriate inventory of supplies levels, equipment and monitoring quality controls. Supervises, directs and ensures the completion of housekeeping activities in the assigned floor/area while reinforcing guest service standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Helps to establish standards and procedures for the work of the housekeeping team.
- Inspects the work completed by the housekeeping team to ensure standards are maintained.
- Inspects and evaluates the physical conditions of the hotel and reports deficiencies for repair and correction.
- Inventories the supplies and equipment in the assigned area for replenishment or repair.
- Ensures all public areas are clean and in good repair.
- Ensures that proper procedures and safety guidelines are followed.
- Maintains the work pace to turn guest rooms for guest use.
- Assists and or preforms the duties of the team to ensure the work is completed.
- Evaluate the ability of the team assigned and coach in improving deficiencies.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
HS Diploma; and/or combination of education & experience.
2+ years of experience in Hotel Housekeeping or Inventory Supply operations preferred. 2+years of experience in a supervisory or above position in a Hotel Housekeeping or Janitorial service position.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
River Spirit Casino
P.O. Box 700833
Tulsa OK, 74170
River Spirit Casino, located in Tulsa, OK, has over 200,000 square feet of gaming space. The casino floor features 2,600 slot machines, 15 table games including Blackjack, Texas Hold'em, Pai Gow Poker, and Baccarat as well as 11 poker tables.
Guest can dine at Johnny Rockets or Visions Buffet and enjoy cocktails and entertainment at Scoreboard Sports Bar or 5 O'Clock Somewhere Bar. Other standard features are FREE entertainment, exciting promotions, a High Stakes Lounge, and customer service.
We are always looking for outstanding employees who are customer service-oriented and are dedicated to making a guest’s stay memorable and enjoyable. If you have excellent communications skills and a warm smile, we are interested in talking to you.
We are growing and opportunities abound! Here at Creek Nation Casino we not only provide great career opportunities in an exciting and fun work environment but also offer our team members competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes the following:
Family Medical Leave (unpaid)
Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Employer Paid Benefits
Direct Deposit Perfect
Attendance Incentive Holiday
Pay 401 (k) after 1 year of uninterrupted service
Short and Long Term Disability
As part of our dedication to career advancement, River Spirit Casino also focuses on guest service and training, offering free training classes to foster the individual growth and success of our team members.
Fun is not just something we promise our guests! Come join the excitement as a member of the Creek Nation Casino team and discover just how limitless your potential really is.
If you are local, visit the Human Resources between the hours of 9 am and 4 pm. For a complete, detailed list of current job openings, please contact the Human Resources office at 918-995-8849.