Steakhouse Chef - Kiowa Casino
Devol, Oklahoma 73531
Mar 17, 2017
Mar 31, 2017
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
Under the direction of the Director of Hospitality, oversee all operations in the Steakhouse including, but not limited to staffing, quality of food and sanitation, ordering, scheduling, catering, special functions, training, and inspecting of department standards.
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least 21 years of age
- Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts and 2 years as a Chef De Cuisine or Sous Chef in a Resort or Fine Dining Establishment
- Associates Degree in Culinary Arts and progressive 4 years as a Chef De Cuisine or Sous Chef in a Resort or Fine Dining Establishment
- 6 years progressive Chef De Cuisine or Sous Chef in a Resort or Fine Dining Establishment
P.O. Box 100
Devol, OK 73527
Kiowa Casino, located in Devol, Oklahoma, offers nearly 900 Slot Machines and Table Games that include Blackjack, Ultimate, Lunar, and 3 Card Poker. Guests can dine at the Morningstar Steakhouse & Grill, the Morningstar Buffet, or The Winner's Circle Sports Bar and Grille.
Our team members are truly our most valuable assets. It’s important to us that Kiowa Casino is a great place to play and a great place to work. Located in Devol, Oklahoma we offer nearly 900 Slot Machines, Table Games and 3 Restaurants.
Kiowa Casino Team Members enjoy competitive salaries and solid benefits including:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Llife Insurance and Long-term disability
• Free Team Member Meals
• Fair treatment, Open Door policy
• On-going development and growth opportunities
We encourage you to bring your skills to Kiowa Casino.