Gaming Technical Support Manager - Resorts World Casino New York
Gaming Technical Support Manager
Resorts World Casino New York
Jamaica , New York 11420
Feb 10, 2017
May 17, 2017
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
Responsible for the successful overall direction of Gaming Technical Operations, ensuring the smooth and effective management of technical projects and of all gaming technical operations in support of the cost-effectiveness of Gaming Operations, and in accordance with established guidelines and company policies.
Interacts effectively with Vendors and Team Members. Performs excellent customer service at all times.
- Develops and implements an effective strategy for project management and management of assets in the Gaming Department.
- Reviews and evaluates regularly, gaming technical operations performance, working through department heads to take appropriate steps in resolving satisfactory results or conditions.
- Develops and implements effective technical support programs to ensure the cost-effectiveness of Gaming Operations.
- Assures the smooth and effective management of all gaming technical operations and assets complying with approved company policy and rules and regulations of the Gaming Commission.
- Coordinates gaming technical assets moves with vendors and appropriate in-house departments.
- Maintains appropriate staffing levels in the department by interviewing, selecting, training, evaluating, promoting, disciplining and terminating Team Members as needed.
- Develops, administers, and manages the budget for Gaming Operations Technical Support.
- Monitors the performance of all outside services and the execution of all maintenance contracts.
- Initiates and maintains communications with subordinates, Team Members, management, and other departments.
- Maintains a consistent, regular attendance record.
- Performs any reasonable request made by management.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Directly supervises Slot Tech Supervisors and indirectly supervises the activities of the Slot Operations Department.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training Team Members; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining Team Members; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
110-00 Rockaway Blvd
Jamaica, NY 11420
Hours of Operation: Daily from 10:00 AM – 6:00 AM EST
Resorts World Casino New York City provides guests with world-class gaming, exquisite dining and unique entertainment experiences. Located in Queens, NY, we have over 5,000 slot machines and electronic table games. The casino operates daily from 8am - 4am. In addition to our expansive gaming facilities, guests can enjoy fine dining at RW Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar.
With the largest HDTV in Queens, our 16’ x 28’ screen at the center of Bar360 displays the night’s top sporting events, and free live entertainment. On our third floor Central Park Casino level, big-ticketed events happen live in the 70,000-square-foot event space.
With properties across the globe, the Genting Group (parent company of Resorts World Casino New York City) is the international leader of gaming, entertainment and tourism.