Cage Supervisor - Resorts World Casino New York
Resorts World Casino New York
Jamaica , New York 11420
Nov 03, 2016
Jan 30, 2017
Type of Position:
Accounting & Finance
- Assist in the scheduling, supervising, directing, training and developing of staff on assigned shift.
- Responsible for protecting company assets on assigned shift.
- Assists cashiers further when necessary.
- Processes jackpots and assist in issuing/reconciling cash drawers issued to cage gaming and non-gaming personnel. Responsible for all ATM/TRV kiosk issuance/drop and reconciliation.
- Performs even-exchanges of funds with cage cashiers and/or cage management.
- Follows all established department and company policies, procedures, internal controls and government regulations on assigned shift.
- Demonstrates and provides outstanding customer and employee relations at all times.
- Presents oneself in a neat and clean appearance at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Performs all monetary transactions presented adhering to all established department and company policies, procedures, internal controls and government regulations on assigned shift. Maintains a log to facilitate communication between shifts. Audits and verifies loose and bundled money and coin transactions. Plans and performs fund deposit and exchange as needed. Safeguards company assets. Prepares all required paperwork, balance sheets and logs. Maintains Title 31 and MTL record keeping. Performs cashier duties, when required. Attends periodic meetings and training sessions.
Physical and Mental
Ability to stand for the entire shift. Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs. Ability to bend, stoop, twist, lift and reach. Ability to assist in making decisions where necessary and handle mental and physical stress. Must have intermediate math skills and able to read and understand spreadsheet. Ability to communicate effectively in English (orally and in writing). Must be able to work all shifts, weekends, holidays and special events as needed.
Must have an Associate’s degree. Minimum two (2) years related experience with at least ninety (90) days cage supervisory experience. Must have strong communication, delegation, organizational and planning skills. Must have working knowledge of Title 31. Must be congenial and a team player. Minimum 18 years old and have the ability to obtain appropriate license pursuant to NY State Lottery regulations
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
110-00 Rockaway Blvd
Jamaica, NY 11420
Hours of Operation: Daily from 10:00 AM – 6:00 AM EST
Resorts World Casino New York City provides guests with world-class gaming, exquisite dining and unique entertainment experiences. Located in Queens, NY, we have over 5,000 slot machines and electronic table games. The casino operates daily from 8am - 4am. In addition to our expansive gaming facilities, guests can enjoy fine dining at RW Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar.
With the largest HDTV in Queens, our 16’ x 28’ screen at the center of Bar360 displays the night’s top sporting events, and free live entertainment. On our third floor Central Park Casino level, big-ticketed events happen live in the 70,000-square-foot event space.
With properties across the globe, the Genting Group (parent company of Resorts World Casino New York City) is the international leader of gaming, entertainment and tourism.