Casino Sales Representative - Resorts World Bimini Bahamas
Casino Sales Representative
Resorts World Bimini Bahamas
Miami, Florida 33132
Jan 09, 2017
Feb 28, 2017
Type of Position:
The position of Casino Sales Representative is responsible for generating return business for the RW Bimini Resort, and other Genting related product offerings. This position reports directly to the Director of VIP Services
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for making a defined number outbound calls/emails per day to existing patrons to solicit a return trip.
- Targets for call, contact and conversion rates are set on a monthly basis and change seasonally and according to ongoing performance.
- Meets minimum revenue targets.
- Keeps documented records of calls by completing call log and other reporting documents.
- Provide weekly status report on activity during the past week
- Completes reservations form with all applicable information for guest rooms, dinning, transportation and amenities etc. and submits such to Casino VIP Services for input.
- Answers return inbound calls and converts into bookings.
- Provide complimentaries as directed by direct mail offer and within defined comp guideline matrix.
- Provide offer details, answer customer’s questions and provide information about RWBimini Resort, and other Genting related product offerings.
- Promotes excellent customer service, positive public and employee relations.
- Ensures positive customer relations through effective communications.
- Presents oneself in a neat and professional appearance at all times.
- Is cooperative and supportive with all peers, subordinates, and management and participates actively in meetings when required.
- Is flexible and adapts well to change and/or stressful situations.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- Works independently with little direct supervision.
- Organized and self-motivated.
- This is an in-office sales focused position, requires some schedule flexibility based on business demand.
- Ability to listen to customer concerns and make reasonable decisions based on company policies and procedures.
- Work in a fast-paced, high volume, noisy environment with multiple distractions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have a High School diploma
- Similar customer service, call center/telemarketing experience preferably in a Casino/Resort setting preferred (2-3 years preferred)
- Must have excellent PC skills
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Minimum of 18 years old
- Must have or be able to obtain a passport
Company provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD & Life Insurance
- PTO (Personal Time Off)
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Resorts World is operated by the Genting Group. The Corporate office for the southeast USA is located in downtown Miami and offers a variety of positions in Finance, Marketing, Sales and Player Development. The resort is located in Bimini, Bahamas approximately 42 miles east of Miami, Florida.
Resorts World Bimini features a Casino with 15 tables of blackjack, roulette, craps, baccarat, 153 slot machines, a Sports Book and sports bar. The Resort features more than 250 townhouses and villas as well as six food and beverage venues and the largest marina in the Bahamas.
As of June 4, 2016 Resorts World Bimini celebrated the grand opening of the Hilton Hotel at Resorts World Bimini. This European designed hotel features 305 rooms including 18 suites, two food and beverage venues (The Tides and the Sushi Bar), a piano bar, spa, gym, business center, lazy river with a swim up bar, four ballrooms, an infinity pool on the fifth floor and other amenities.
Resorts World Team Members have extensive growth and development opportunities with an excellent benefit package.
With destinations throughout Asia and the United Kingdom, Genting (the parent company of Resorts World) is an international leader in entertainment and tourism.