Environmental Services Attendant I - Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Environmental Services Attendant I
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Rancho Mirage, California 92270
Feb 07, 2017
Mar 27, 2017
Type of Position:
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Cleans and maintains Casino indoor and outdoor premises by performing the following:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned)
• Keeps Player areas clean by constantly moving among Poker Tables, 21 Tables and Slot machines,
emptying ashtrays and picking up trash.
• Keeps Back of House areas clean and free of dust, debris and general floor care
• Cleans card tables, slot machines, cabinets and chairs.
• Keeps and empties trash receptacles and ensuring it stays clean and empty.
• Places or removes signs, posters and other equipment as required.
• Removes gum from carpet and equipment.
• Cleans walls and ceilings as necessary.
• Cleans furniture.
• General floor care including stairwells (i.e. sweeps mops and vacuums floors).
• Cleans public and Team Members restrooms; replaces supplies.
• Polishes brass fixtures.
• Equipment maintenance on a daily basis must check all equipment before starting and ending shift.
• Complies with the Standard Operation Procedures within Environmental Services.
• Assists in moving general storage items, furniture, equipment and any other items/supplies as
• Washes windows.
• Places all trash in the different containers, including the trash compactors.
• Assists in other Housekeeping areas as needed.
• Handles Lost and Found items following approved Internal Controls
GAMING EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Must be able to communicate in English. Experience in usage of ladders, tools and specialized cleaning equipment helpful, but not required.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to stand, move and work throughout the
Office area and properties, including walking up to 1 ½ mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/work
station for the duration of the shift. Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment.
Must be able to sit for extended periods of time. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis.
To be considered for this position you
must complete the
Employer Online Application via the company website.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa • Spa Resort Casino Hotel
Rancho Mirage • Palm Springs
HotWaterCasino.com • SpaResortCasino.com
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a four-diamond resort in Rancho Mirage, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining, shopping, relaxing spas and luxurious hotel rooms, all in a gorgeous resort setting.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California has been repeatedly voted "Best Casino" in reader's polls. It’s home to more than a thousand slots, a variety of table games, and a wildly popular 18-table non-smoking Poker room. The casino offers exciting lounge entertainment plus award-winning dining, adjacent to its luxury resort hotel. Guests can stay in style in 340 deluxe rooms and suites; enjoy a relaxing spa, pool and cabana complex, as well as a state-of-the-art conference center. The Show, a 2,000 seat entertainment venue completes this world-class destination.
Spa Resort Casino is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, California. The resort’s boutique hotel offers 229 newly remodeled guest rooms, and the world-famous Spa which offers natural hot mineral springs. Spa Resort Casino also offers the best in gaming with slots, table games and a private high-limit gaming room. The property features fine dining, live entertainment and dancing, all just steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants that make Palm Springs one of the America’s most adored resorts.
Both resorts are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-famous Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.