Cage Cashier - Golden Nugget Lake Charles
Golden Nugget Lake Charles
Lake Charles, Louisiana 70605
Dec 28, 2016
Mar 28, 2017
Type of Position:
Accounting & Finance
- Exhibit all conduct in accordance with Louisiana Gaming regulations and Golden Nugget policies and procedures, as well as all Federal and State laws and regulations.
- Consistently deliver positive, courteous and professional guest service in all interactions with guests, visitors, vendors and fellow employees.
- Responsible for the impress bank issued.
- Perform guest and in house monetary transactions.
- Balance and issue impress bank to Floor Attendants, Food and Beverage and Hotel employees.
- Enter patron transactions into the company computer system accurately.
- Prepare paperwork, balance sheets and documents in accordance with our Standards and Procedures and within the guidelines of Internal Controls.
- Transfer cash, chips and checks between cages and/or departments in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Strictly adhere to department policies and procedures in order to maintain integrity of the Cage operation.
- Comply with Federal Title 31 procedures.
- Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discreetly notifying appropriate managers of concerns and observations.
- Ensure prompt and discreet notification to managers and/or the Ethics Hotline of any observation of illegal acts or internal ethics violations.
- Comply with all departmental and Company Policies including business ethics guidelines.
- Maintain excellent communication skills and interpersonal relations with guests, vendors, visitors and Golden Nugget staff.
- Display professional conduct, sound judgment, the highest level of professional integrity and a strong work ethic.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- One (1) year of cash handling experience is required.
- Six (6) months of casino cage cashier experience strongly preferred.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Must have solid decision-making, organization, and interpersonal skills. Excellent verbal communication skills are required. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced multi-tasking, hands-on environment. Ability to establish and maintain a positive and professional working relationships with all individuals. Basic computer skills. Ability to work occasional overtime and irregular hours.
TO APPLY: Please click on the Application Button above and you will be redirected to our Career Page. Select our Lake Charles, LA, location and search for the Job Title.
Golden Nugget Lake Charles
Lake Charles LA, 70605
|Golden Nugget Lake Charles is a luxury casino-resort that contains nearly 740 well-appointed hotel rooms and suites, with another 300-room tower currently in construction. It sports an eighteen-hole championship golf course, a private beach and marina, and a luxurious pool complex with private cabanas, a waterslide and lazy river.
Patrons enjoy a 2000-seat entertainment showroom, variety of meeting spaces, retail shopping from fine jewelry to resort wear, and a number of Landry’s signature restaurants. The Golden Nugget also includes a world-class casino with more than 70 table games, a poker room, and 1600 of the newest slot machines.
We offer an abundance of premier employment opportunities in hotel, restaurant, finance, marketing, entertainment, casino management and much more. If your skills and talents are a match for our needs, we can open the door to your next career opportunity!
Fertitta Entertainment (GNLV's parent company), through its various subsidiaries and affiliate companies is a national, diversified gaming, restaurant, hospitality, entertainment and retail organization. We own and operate the Golden Nugget Hotels and Casinos located in Las Vegas and Laughlin, Nevada, Atlantic City, New Jersey and Biloxi, Mississippi. We are also one of the largest full-service restaurant operators in the United States with over 420 locations in over 35 states and 15 countries.
We operate restaurants primarily under the names of Rainforest Cafe, Saltgrass Steakhouse, Landry’s Seafood House, Chart House, The Oceanaire Seafood Room, Bubba Gump, Morton’s – The Steakhouse, McCormick’s & Schmick’s and Claim Jumper and Mastros, plus our upscale signature group of restaurants which include Vic & Anthony’s, Grotto and more. We are also engaged in the ownership and operation of select hospitality/entertainment businesses, which include hotels, such as the San Luis Resort, Spa and Convention Center in Galveston, Texas, aquarium complexes, the Kemah Boardwalk, a 40-acre amusement, entertainment and retail complex in Kemah, Texas and the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier in Galveston, Texas.