We have listed the questions most frequently asked by Employers. Just click on the appropriate question below and the answer will appear.
If you do not find your specific question, please use our Employer Inquiry Form to send us your question by email. Our hours of operation are 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM, EST, Monday - Friday. Feel free to give us a call for expeditious attention - 609-813-2333.
We look forward to assisting you to fulfill your talent acquisition needs - whether it is through our Job Board, a custom email to our Resume Database, or an exclusive full-service Executive Search.
Their personal/contact information (name, address, phone, email) will not be visible to you. They will have an ID# and a link will be at the top of their resume, through which you may correspond with them.
If you want to ensure that all possible matches have been identified, we recommend that you submit a different Job Profile for each different title, industry, or discipline if you are conducting a specific search.
- Provide a comprehensive job description and list specific education/certification and experiential requirements.
- Note if Gaming experience is required or preferred ( if applicable).
- Provide a competitive salary range & a description of insurance benefits.
- If applicable, provide information about a relocation package, unique perks, such as a bonus.
- Use spell check and review your job posting for legibility.
- Update the job posting date if the position is re-listed, or is an ongoing opening.
- Acknowledge all resumes received. Multiple candidates can be emailed simultaneously from the Casino Careers Applicant Tracking Report.
- Remove or expire listings that have been filled.
The following are questions often asked by Casino Careers Job Seekers. We hope the information provided in response to these questions is helpful to you. If you need additional information, please use our Job Seeker Inquiry form. Please allow 1 - 2 business days for a response. Just click on the appropriate question below and the answer will appear. We wish you much success in your career endeavors.
Using the Casino Careers Job Search Engine:
Most Gaming Companies who recruit through Casino Careers will require that during the employment process you provide proof that you possess the required work permit authorization needed to work in their geographical location. Companies may want you to be able to interview personally for their open positions.
Most job postings will specify if the Employer will assist prospective employees with obtaining the necessary work permits, so please read their requirements closely.
Applying for Jobs:
Posting a Resume and Maintaining a Job Seeker Profile:
Creating a Job Search Profile to receive Job Alerts:
If you are sure that everything is correct, but you still cannot get past the login screen, your browser may be blocking cookies. For more information on this and instructions to enable cookies, please see this page.