Casino Careers, LLC is an Internet-based resume posting and candidate searching tool. The services that we provide enable candidates and employers to find suitable matches between themselves. When used in conjunction with traditional recruiting methods, electronic recruiting at Casino Careers, LLC offers candidates and employers a powerful advantage.
Casino Careers offers employers the ability to quickly find candidates and determine whether he or she meets the particular job requirements. Casino Careers helps candidates increase their marketability and decrease their expenses.
Casino Careers does not guarantee employers that candidates will respond to their inquiries. Casino Careers does not guarantee candidates that any employer will consider their profile for any open job.
Resume Posting Rules:
You may not use your Resume(s) to: impersonate another person, living or deceased, post false, inaccurate or misleading information; post advertisements or solicitations of business (including, but not limited to, Email Processors, Project 21, franchises, "club memberships," distributorships, or anything requiring a monetary investment by the User, including a request for payment to obtain job listings)
Your Resume(s) must contain sufficient detail to convey clearly to the User the nature and requirements of the job opportunity, or your qualifications as a candidate for employment. Resumes that encourage the User to "email for more details" are not permitted. Documents from any third party charging a fee or restricting complete access to all resume information are prohibited.
Resume postings must contain the accurate resume of a living individual seeking employment on a full-time, part-time, or contractual basis on his or her own behalf.
Your Resume may not contain:
- Anything that is discriminatory, sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful; or anything that is embarrassing or offensive to another person or entity.
- Chain letters or pyramid schemes
- URLs or links to Web sites, copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright or have the owner's permission to post the copyrighted material)
- Trade secrets (unless you own them or have the owner's permission to post them)
- Material that infringes on or misappropriates any other intellectual property rights, or violates the privacy or publicity rights of others
- Keywords or white text keywords (including any words embedded in the Document and hidden from the User)
- Opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise.
Casino Careers is under no obligation to monitor the Documents posted on the Site, but it may monitor Resumes at random. Resumes found to violate the above Posting Rules may be removed at Casino Careers's discretion.
Casino Careers receives a variety of "personally identifiable information," including your email address, IP address, and message content. Casino Careers also collects names and mailing addresses (including street, city, state, and zip code) from users providing the information. We use this personally identifiable information as follows:
- Casino Careers requires that you provide your email address so that we are able to respond to your question(s) by email.
- Casino Careers automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP Address and the page you requested. Your IP address is not linked to your email address or
- In certain areas of this Site, we require that you provide us with personally-identifiable information, in order to be able to use that portion or those portions of this Site. For instance, the names and
contact information of persons who visit our Web sites are added to our database so that, for example, they may be contacted in the future regarding Casino Careers products, services or future opportunities.
Such contact may occur by email, telephone or mail, as Casino Careers deems appropriate.
Casino Careers uses your email address for the following purposes:
- To contact you about the Casino Careers services
- To respond to your inquiries or emails
- To solicit your opinion on matters related to our industry
- To advise you of educational, marketing, or professional association events related to our industry
- To communicate with you concerning problems or malfunctions you report
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Casino Careers will not sell or rent your email address, name, mailing address, or other supplied information to anyone. Casino Careers will not share your email address, first or last name, mailing address, or other received information to anyone, except as stated below:
We may disclose personally identifiable information about you as legally required in order for us to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes.
By using our website, you are agreeing to comply with all of our Terms and Conditions. For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, do not give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. By completing the candidate resume posting process, the candidate accepts the responsibilities listed below. The candidate may remove their resume at anytime. Casino Careers may remove a candidate's resume and prohibit him/her from reposting such resume, at any time, for any reason.
Candidate acknowledges and agrees to the following:
- Candidate's use of Casino Careers is for the sole purpose of posting his/her resume for consideration by Corporate Members in the Gaming Industry who access Casino Careers to identify qualified candidates for
positions within their company.
- In order to help ensure confidentiality, candidates who select to post their resume in the Confidential Format will not have contact information visible on their resume, and will assume responsibility for the
information they input under their Career Line.
- Candidate agrees to respond to all Corporate correspondence.
- The Candidate understands that he/she may utilize the Casino Careers web site email system, if they wish to ensure the confidentiality of their email address.
- Candidate is solely responsible for the accuracy of the content they provide to Casino Careers. Candidate will use the services of Casino - Careers in ethical and legal ways.
- Candidate accepts sole responsibility for any communication it may have with other users or potential employers found via Casino Careers.
- Candidate will not copy, modify, distribute or sell any proprietary information of Casino Careers, LLC.
- Candidate may only use those services that have been authorized for candidate's use.
Casino Careers, LLC Responsibilities:
Casino Careers, LLC makes no recommendation or endorsement of any commercial product, process or service that is mentioned, advertised, or referred to at Casino Careers, LLC.
Casino Careers, LLC expressly disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy of any information provided by an employer. Casino Careers, LLC relies solely on the employer to provide an accurate representation about their company and job opportunities. Casino Careers, LLC expressly disclaims any responsibility or warranty for the performance of the Internet or the security of any transmission over the Internet.
Casino Careers, LLC expressly disclaims any responsibility or warranty for confidentiality leaks outside Casino Careers, LLC control or use of Casino Careers, LLC by employer in ways not anticipated.
CANDIDATE UNDERSTANDS THAT THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH Casino Careers, LLC IS AT THE CANDIDATE'S OWN RISK AND HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS Casino Careers, LLC FROM ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, COSTS AND EXPENSES, RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM CANDIDATE'S USE OF Casino Careers, LLC, UNLESS SUCH CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, COSTS AND EXPENSES ARISE FROM AND HAVE DIRECTLY AND SOLELY BEEN CAUSED BY THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR INTENTIONALLY WRONGFUL ACTS OF Casino Careers, LLC.
Limitations of Liability Disclaimer
Casino Careers, LLC MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND RELATING TO CANDIDATE'S USE OF Casino Careers, LLC OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED AT Casino Careers, LLC, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND; AND, IN ADDITION, ESPECIALLY, MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OF SERVICES OR PRODUCTS, OR EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL Casino Careers, LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL, GENERAL OR SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE, RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM CANDIDATE'S USE OF Casino Careers, LLC OR ANY PART OR ALL OF THE SYSTEM BY WHICH Casino Careers, LLC SERVICES ARE PROVIDED, DELIVERED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR USE BY CANDIDATE INCLUDING CONFIDENTIALITY OF CANDIDATE'S PROFILE. Casino Careers, LLC LIABILITY, IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO FEES AND CHARGES, IF ANY, PAID TO CAREER CASINO LLC SERVICES WHICH RESULTED IN SAID LOSS OR DAMAGE.
Candidate agrees that New Jersey law, regardless of conflicts, shall govern this Agreement, and that any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be subject to the federal and state courts of New Jersey.
The use of any information obtained through Casino Careers, LLC, dba Casino Careers, LLC is at the User's own risk. The User will at all times indemnify and hold harmless Casino Careers, LLC, , dba Casino Careers, LLC, their affiliates, and the members, officers, directors, owners, successors, and assigns of each of them, from and against any and all third party claims, damages, liabilities, cost and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees and expenses arising out of a relating to any breach or alleged breach of any warranty, representation, covenant or agreement, made by any other vendor, provider or organization with a banner, link, or any other representation on the Casino Careers, LLC web site.
Casino Careers, LLC, , dba Casino Careers, LLC, make no recommendation or endorsement of any person, product, process, or service that is mentioned, advertised, or referred to on www.casinocareers.com.
Casino Careers, LLC, , dba Casino Careers, LLC, expressly disclaim any warranty as to the accuracy of any information provided by any person, vendor, provider or organization represented on www.casinocareers.com.
Casino Careers, LLC, , dba Casino Careers, LLC, rely solely on such persons, vendors, providers and organizations to provide an accurate representation about their products and services. As such, Casino Careers, LLC, do not warrant the accuracy or the correctness of such information. Casino Careers, LLC, , dba Casino Careers, LLC, expressly disclaim any responsibility or warranty for the performance of the Internet or the security of any transmission over the Internet.
Casino Careers, LLC, , dba Casino Careers, LLC, expressly disclaim any responsibility or warranty for information leaks beyond the control of Casino Careers, LLC, or the use of information provided by Casino Careers, LLC, or persons, vendors, providers and organizations represented on www.casinocareers.com or its affiliate site.
JobSeekers/Candidates accessing, using or linking to the Casino Careers, LLC site may not disclose, use, misuse, communicate (electronically or any other medium) to a 3rd party, or post to another web site any material, data, images, text or graphics that infringes on the copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of Casino Careers, LLC, . without the expressed written permission of Casino Careers, LLC, .
"Proprietary Information" means any information received by the JobSeekers/Candidates at anytime from, or on the Casino Careers, LLC web site, or the Casino Careers, LLC, staff including, but not limited to technical, career, or resume-related information in the form of questions, designs, concepts, requirements, specifications, software, interfaces, components, processes, etc.
The Casino Careers staff will never ask for your password via phone or email. Please disregard such requests as Spam.