|Resources For Displaced AC Employees
See below for links to Training Programs, Resources and Discounts:
Casino Careers, LLC is a free resource to Job Seekers who are seeking employment in the gaming-hospitality/technology industry.
Job Seekers can search by Employer, Discipline, or Key Word to view opportunities across the country:
This link provides a description of the companies with opportunities on Casino Careers:
It is free to post a resume:
This link provides information on creating a professional resume:
Career Tips on job hunting, developing a cover letter, preparation for interviews, etc. can be found here:
Special Programs, Training, and Discounts for Employees Displaced by AC Casino Closings
This list will be updated as Companies develop or extend new programs and offers...
1. Atlantic City Free Public Library
2. Opportunities with the Flagship in Atlantic City:
3. AtlantiCare has evaluated how they can best assist individuals and families displaced by AC casino closings to help you receive adequate healthcare now and in the future.
For those who qualify, this program includes:
To learn more about AtlantiCare CHAP, please watch the following instructional video, presented in English and Español:
- counseling and assistance around health insurance coverage and options
- health insurance premium subsidy support;
- resolution for outstanding medical bills for services received from AtlantiCare before September 30th of 2014
4. For families who may need to relocate and store belongings, this is a link to The Storage Inn Discount: